"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Survivor was the top-rated show for the 2000-2001 TV season.
- Some days, you'll get notes on shows that happened a whole TV season ago.
- The program has now been running for two consecutive TV seasons.
- Each rating point in the new TV season represents 942,000 homes.
- They're often used to tell stories too short to fill a full TV season, and were particularly common in the early 1990s.
- This is the first step in saying there's no such thing as a TV season anymore.
- So even minus 1963 the movie still aired then once a year per TV season.
- The series was also seen in national syndication for the 1964 and 1965 TV seasons.
- Everybody is back to work, and it's a new TV season.
- You don't think your ideas are half bad - the new TV season has hit full swing, and you're simply not impressed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.