"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Of course, if they happened to run into some good-looking boys along the way, so much the better.
- If you happen to run into anyone you'll need a cover story.
- It is one that happens to run over the first initial on top of the case.
- "How odd that we should just happen to run into each other."
- Just happened to run into a few friends on the way back.
- He lived alone, and didn't happen to run into anyone else in his apartment building on the way to work.
- But if you happen to run into him, don't worry.
- A pretty good song I just happen to run across!
- "How did you ever figure out what was happening in time to run?"
- If you happen to run into someone famous in person, go ahead and give it a shot.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.