"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first time he ran halfway with me, then turned around and went back.
- He knows I don't need to run halfway across the country to hustle a few hundred dollars.
- They ran out of luck halfway down the last corridor.
- "Why'd I go to all the trouble if we have to run halfway there?"
- A dark figure ran for the front door of a row house halfway down the block, and we pounded after him.
- It is sometimes found with a groove running halfway up the blade.
- I run out of courage halfway through, and leave some.
- In 1995, a Federal judge put the 70,000-student system under state control after it ran out of money halfway through the year.
- He ran halfway to the car and threw one of the jars.
- "Because whatever he knows, it's true enough to make a liar like you run halfway around the world to get away from the truth."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.