"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The news service routinely runs a check on its tallies after election nights.
- I routinely run into Chinese young people who say they've read this work.
- I routinely run into these limits in Tiger and have often been forced to take heroic measures to increase them.
- Even for her, someone who routinely runs 20 to 24 miles as part of her training, marathons are hard.
- The budget had allowed for $115 million, but police overtime routinely runs ahead of the budgeted figure.
- Classes routinely run two hours, and no bells ring.
- At the time of the attack, the woman routinely ran six to eight miles a night.
- Government stores routinely run out of eggs, oil and milk, which is reserved for children under 7.
- Television shows routinely run over the license fee paid by a network.
- And with blood supplies across the country routinely running low, the researcher said, anything that encourages donations is welcome.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.