"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- River, named after the Medway that runs nearby, was founded in 1993.
- Then they ran to a motorcycle nearby and both climbed aboard.
- A third settlement is Snowbourne, named after the river of the same name which runs nearby.
- The cave was named for a small, perennial stream that runs nearby.
- The name means "people of the Struma", as the river runs nearby.
- She ran into a man cleaning graffiti off the sidewalk nearby.
- Small crosses now mark where three reservists were killed as they ran to their homes nearby.
- The man named Ricky gathered her up and ran to a golf cart nearby.
- He struggled up out of the tunnel and ran for the trees nearby.
- Some, with field implements in hand, must have come, running in from work nearby.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.