"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, it would certainly confuse the fox, thereby causing it to run erratically as described.
- He was ahead, near the big pseudo-Gothic church, running erratically.
- The machine appears to have run erratically since the Forerunners left.
- There were numerous reports of the Mark 14 running erratically and circling back on the firing boat.
- A horse who appears to run erratically may in fact be running similarly from start to start but meeting fields of vastly different quality.
- The machine had been running erratically ever since the lord's arrival.
- Locomotive 37418 is often seen on this working, which sometimes runs erratically.
- Both animals run erratically, making it hard for a dog to anticipate their moves.
- When dirturbed it prefers to run erratically, breaking into rapid, noisy flight only if pressed.
- The bus he had to take ran erratically, and he was fired for repeated tardiness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.