"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After retiring from football in 1902, he continued to play cricket and run competitively.
- However, he never ran competitively until after high school.
- A total of six B2K/10s were constructed in 2000, running competitively until 2004.
- Dave has remained in Johannesburg to this day and no longer runs competitively.
- She finally got serious about running competitively after turning 60.
- He returned the next season and continued to run competitively with one of the bullets still in his shoulder.
- Although the school did not have official track or cross country teams, Walker began running competitively as a freshman.
- Clark wants to keep running competitively, perhaps into the next decade, in the masters.
- What I learned in '93 is how much commitment it takes to run competitively here.
- Only started running competitively in 2006 when he was signed up with a professional coach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.