"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But obviously, you cannot run a school without any rules.
- I've been trying to get a discussion board running for three days now, without much success.
- Instead, he'd just run into the middle of what could have been trouble, too late to help and without any support.
- "I will not be able to run all day without it."
- He turned and ran up toward the road without another word.
- We lack the technology to run these systems without it.
- "I think they will be able to run a government without me."
- Then she ran back toward the house without another word.
- There isn't any way a school can keep running without some private help.
- This meant that the 727 could run its systems without any power from the ground.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.