"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He could tell that his young partner was running scared.
- She appealed to him in so many ways he was running scared.
- "And he's not the only one tired of running scared."
- He gave the appearance of a man who was running scared.
- He wants you to run scared and do something stupid.
- Clearly not, because he would have sounded out his focus groups and run scared.
- Put them against someone who knows what he's doing and half'll run scared.
- She just floats, almost as if she's running scared and doesn't want to deal with the competition.
- Instead of running scared, these schools should show the world that terrorism will not hold the next generation back.
- They'll both be running scared if they had knives out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.