"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The days ran together when one never got to bed.
- He saw a former student on the course, and the two ran together.
- For a few weeks out of the year, they ran together.
- When she began again, her words came so quickly they almost ran together.
- And then the whole of the forest seemed to run together in a wall.
- We've been running together for ten years, and we never have talked about such things.
- "Then how did you know the words all ran together?"
- They all seemed to run together, it was hard to pick out a single man or woman.
- She and her father have been running together ever since.
- They are then seen running away from the church together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.