"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was running behind on her tables when the door opened.
- A long straight lane, too wide to hide in, ran ahead and behind.
- I do have a full day, and I'm already running behind.
- If, that, is you picked the right guy to run behind.
- If it didn't fit, the line stopped, and the whole plant would start running behind.
- I was used to running behind, trying desperately to catch up.
- The driver says yes but that he's running behind on his route so Marshall has to ride along.
- Why was it that security details always seemed to be running behind.
- I'm running behind and I need to bring down some hay.
- I always thought he was a good player - a big, powerful guy we could run behind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.