"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No news medium troubled to put it in quotes.
- Radio is Haiti's key news medium, and it came into its own after the January 2010 earthquake.
- More so when tweeted up via 'the world's most trusted news medium'.
- Television is by far the most influential news medium.
- In the 19th century Nianhua were used as news mediums.
- Yet, while the Internet has secured its position as a legitimate news medium, there are reasons for concern.
- Radio is the most common news medium in Nicaragua.
- A newspaper, because it is a 'news' medium, may seem appropriate for a sale or a new product's launch, where a magazine might not.
- The only news medium that people trust less than newspapers is print magazines.
- Photography was coming into its own as a news medium.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.