"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Usually, networks have their anchormen in the news studio for such segments.
- The news studio is actually located in what used to be the grand ballroom of the hotel.
- The map was placed in the network's election-night news studio.
- The two quickly become close friends, and they decide to spend the day together at the news studio.
- The bloody news studios have been broadcasting nothing else.
- Contrary to everything the news studios were saying, I'm not a foreign agent.
- As of this season, the door in the news studio has changed spots.
- This was followed by the news studios in 1974.
- A news studio might have multiple cameras and few camera movements.
- It also operates a news studio and sales office in Killeen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.