"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result of this achievement she was ranked seventh in the world by Track and Field News magazine.
- Merit ranked 6th in the world by Track and Field News in 1989.
- He wrote for Track and Field News from 1967 to 1969.
- Track & Field News ranked him the number one steeplechaser in the world for 1981, 1982, and 1985.
- Lauterbach was ranked sixth in the world that season by Track and Field News.
- This put was voted by Track and Field News as their outstanding single performance of 1975.
- The rankings are from Track & Field News for women's marathons in 2002.
- In the same year he was ranked ninth at the annual ranking of Track and Field News.
- As a high school senior he was voted the fourth best miler in the world by the experts at Track & Field News.
- Track and Field News reported that "after 220 yards of dawdling, a record seemed out of the question."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.