"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The news he brought them was their first word of it.
- All present in the room knew that her news would bring shame.
- The news initially brought back to the hospital had been bad.
- That amazing news brought us at a run behind him.
- The news had brought a sense of relief and closure.
- I have read it many times, but news from Mary always brings a smile to my face.
- Every few days, it seemed, the news brought new changes.
- Today's news came as a surprise, and brought some hope.
- The news brought the only real break in the convention's business.
- That news also brought cheers, though not quite so many as he had expected.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.