"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Apart from news, the channel telecasts various debates, discussions and infotainment programs.
- Networked and regional programming is the same in both regions, apart from regional news and advertising.
- Apart from political and community news, El Nuevo Día also has a sports section, a show business section and a business section among the news sections they publish daily.
- Apart from news, the station also shows popular programs like Bøljan and Valgbar.
- Global does not have what can be called a main schedule, apart from news.
- Apart from national news produced by Sky News Radio, the majority of the station's output is produced and presented from its Rhyl studios.
- For years, both stations carried virtually identical programming schedules apart from local news.
- Now I'm stuck with a terrible looking page that basically I can't customise, apart from the weather and local news.
- Apart from news it also telecasts many infotainment programmes.
- Apart from news, there are various infotainment-based programmes as well as talk shows and panel discussions on current issues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.