"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Advertising made it possible for them to distribute news practically free of charge, with the profit coming from marketing.
- Beginning in the mid-19th century, the telegram was the most immediate way of distributing news or sending a message.
- Many news organizations based in other media also distribute news online.
- For another, the technology of distributing news and photographs underwent a complete transformation.
- Wire services such as the Associated Press, which previously made a point of distributing only news, now also include feature stories.
- A journalist collects, writes, and distributes news and other information.
- Since 2009, the agency also distributes news about student life through a Twitter feed.
- And every day, this method of distributing news grows more, well, charming.
- Many news organizations based in other media also distribute news online, but the amount they use of the new medium varies.
- These are further divided into form classes, which hold meetings every morning to distribute news and information.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.