"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Japanese share prices plunged amid news that banks' bad loans had risen and business lending was sluggish.
- Bond prices rose amid news of continued low inflation and steady retail sales.
- Markets Stocks closed higher amid favorable economic news and higher bond prices.
- Silver futures prices swung sharply higher and carried gold with them amid news and rumors about the Persian Gulf.
- Amid good news about bonuses and employment, diets seemed to be forgotten and Champagne was pouring everywhere.
- The stock market rallied for its third straight gain amid encouraging news on trade, the dollar and rates.
- The subway becomes a silent movie, my desk, a muted bubble amid news of war and campaign madness.
- American men's wear designers are staging their seasonal shows in New York this week, amid news of war and a continuing recession in their business.
- Today's disturbances came amid more bad economic news.
- The stock market rallied yesterday for its third gain in a row amid encouraging news about trade, the dollar and interest rates.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.