"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The station also experimented successfully in many forms of news broadcasting, including weather and crop reports.
- Later the shows became widely popular in the Nepali community as trustworthy news broadcasting.
- Just after the news broadcasting, the full music video was available on the site of TF1.
- So much for supposedly impartial news broadcasting from Sky.
- Still the results became the prototype for news broadcasting in the war years to follow.
- The bias in news broadcasting today is frightening.
- She lived in Salta where she presented the local news broadcasting.
- Fisher is a journalist, originally out to make a name for herself through documentary work, then later news broadcasting.
- "It set new standards in news broadcasting here."
- He has also earned several other Emmy awards for news broadcasting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.