"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The positive news is that each of us can help put an end to it.
- But there is some positive news in this story, too.
- "I think we're heading toward some very positive news for the economy over the next two weeks."
- And for once, there is some positive news to report.
- There was some positive news on trade matters for the Administration today, though.
- "And that is going to be very positive news for a lot of people."
- "And what the country needs now is some positive news."
- The employment report was the most positive news about the economy in weeks.
- This is the kind of positive news that might have a good effect on community relations.
- While not quite a victory, it was the first positive news in too many hours.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.