"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- News of the need for it would travel too slowly.
- Both good and bad news travels fast in a small town.
- Even for just around the hill, news had traveled fast.
- News travels fast, but how far it should have reached in the time may be much to the point.
- News traveled fast in the black community, but maybe it hadn't reached her yet.
- News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens.
- As the news traveled, some people could not believe their ears.
- He was a little surprised at how fast news traveled.
- But within the community itself, news of nearly any kind, good or bad, traveled rapidly.
- There was no point, when news would travel through a ship faster than fire.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.