"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For some time he wrote articles for the Daily News (UK) and in 1848 he published his first book.
- He also wrote for the Turkish Daily News (1998-2000).
- Gayle wrote an architecture column for The Daily News for 16 years.
- In 1977, Mr. Breslin was writing for The Daily News.
- She then wrote for The Daily News before becoming a freelance writer for many newspapers and magazines.
- He also wrote for the "Daily News" (later the News Chronicle), being its literary editor 1912 to 1947.
- Soon after moving to London, he wrote for the Morning Chronicle and the Daily News.
- After Idol, from 2003 to 2005, Wilcox wrote a weekly column about reality shows for The Daily News.
- Mr. Breslin, who was said to be writing a column for The Daily News yesterday, did not return repeated telephone calls.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.