"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All news links will go to external websites and will open in a new window.
- I have some news links (though probably not too new) and some video clips I recorded off Japanese tv.
- And it was being repeated on all channels every thirty minutes-continuously on the main news link.
- It marked the first time in 22 years that an American news organization had established a regular news link with China.
- Rocketminer.com allows access to national news links, classified advertising, obituaries, and legal notices.
- Use the advanced search to look for consultations, publications, related links and news links.
- Further down the page is a collection of news links.
- Each region has its own page, which includes consultations, publications, related links and news links.
- Each page covers consultations, publications, related links and news links.
- They listened to Canyon's periodic reports on the news link, she with contempt, Tom with his usual tolerance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.