"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The one that's always being rerun on the cable news channels?
- India has more than 40 cable news channels, for example.
- The attacks represent a new twist on the Democrats' complicated dance with the cable news channel.
- They are often referred to as cable news channels.
- The company scrapped plans to develop a cable news channel.
- He has appeared on all major cable news channels and the broadcast networks.
- But the real growth has been on the cable news channels.
- Late at night, I am watching the cable news channels.
- "The fact is they are embarrassed because they're being beaten by a cable news channel that's just eight years old."
- She was also an anchor for the University of Miami's cable news channel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.