"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Malaysian journalists' union said today that the bill, which also prescribes jail terms for people who print false news, signaled the end of press freedom.
- In 1605 he got his license to print news of military victories in woodblock or copperplate.
- It put the lie to the slander that the press never prints good news.
- It printed mainly news from Western Australia in English and Macedonian.
- It prints news, announcements and obituaries for Ashe County.
- The SMH was late to the trend of printing news rather than just advertising on the front page, doing so from 15 April 1944.
- The papers print news that flatters their candidates and leave out or distort news that does not.
- The same publication can print important news and barely rewritten corporate press releases or pornography.
- Now the district dailies print local news specifically for each major location in the area, thereby negating the need for any separate local daily.
- Mr. Izotov said 10 percent of the articles were part of "information contracts" to print corporate news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.