"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their relationship was still new, and tonight's news had taken them all by surprise.
- The news of the declaration took even longer to reach London.
- "I was thinking your news must have taken the wind out of his sails."
- That news may take at least a day to trickle down to the street.
- The good news all takes the form of things that didn't happen.
- I don't know how long that news will take to have an effect, either.
- It would be fair to say the news took him a second or two to digest.
- I went to the 'Change, where the news taken very much to heart.
- Bad news on the doorstep, The stock price took a wrong step.
- The news had taken a while to sink in at home.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.