"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That decision provided fresh evidence of just how perilous the business of publishing or posting local news remains in Westchester.
- People posted news that they were well, or said how they could be reached.
- Stuart regularly posts his video work and news about his projects on his website.
- Yahoo, please just stick to having bad email service and stop posting fake news!
- Thanks to Julius Caesar, the Romans had posted news.
- We're going to stop publishing by day, and start posting news as it comes in, as we get to it.
- The latter has also been a promotional tool, posting updates and news about the then-upcoming seventh album.
- In theory the cube sats could have been deployed, but checking their web sites, none has posted news this morning.
- Users can also post comments on the articles, message other users, and search posted news by keyword, country or username.
- Victoria, however, posted news of the party on the internet so lots of people came to Home Farm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.