"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was one of five on that channel with a license to broadcast news.
- Some have added channels that broadcast local news, sports or weather.
- In the 1940s he broadcast news into Latin America over a local radio station.
- The town has one radio station which broadcasts local news, talk-back and country music.
- State Department officials said the station was now allowed to broadcast religious messages, but not news.
- After going off the air and returning in 1991, the station didn't broadcast news.
- Students there have already set up their own loudspeaker system to broadcast news and they are talking about starting a newspaper.
- Two of its channels broadcast news, political, economic and cultural programs round the clock.
- That station became the first in the area to broadcast local news at that time.
- The school has its own radio station which broadcasts music and news all over town.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.