"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Investing develops software and information systems that send news to financial services companies.
- People continued to send news to us at the White House for a little while.
- Usually it was just to say hello or send news of a mutual acquaintance.
- On a good week, the river sends news of a barge coming.
- I believe he would wait until the council ended before sending news of the outcome to his master.
- Promise only to send news of what they have found out in that ice-bound country.
- By the same; token, don't send strong news to the weekly.
- Video e-mail can be used to send news and information to users who request it.
- He sends news often of things, like he's the first person to bring things to my attention.
- Many parents are now more inclined to attack the teacher who sends home bad news about their child's academic performance or even poor behavior.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.