"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Back home 2,000 fans greeted the news of the victory by throwing their hats into the air.
- Justinian is said to have greeted the news with great laughter.
- She had greeted the news of my cross-country trip with mixed emotions.
- A nation sick to its soul of war greeted the news with joy.
- Some people greeted the news with a touch of indifference.
- Though most of her friends already had children, she greeted the news with alarm.
- He greeted the news with delight, and hastened to make ready.
- The big test will be how investors greet the news on Tuesday morning when the market opens.
- Indeed, investors in the Tokyo stock market greeted the news with a wave of selling today.
- We greeted the news that Samantha would be moving in with bafflement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.