"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In addition it publishes news of national and international events.
- In India printed newspaper started to publish only paid news.
- "Publish good news at the top of your voices, say I!"
- In the early years, the paper published news and information on a local, national and international scale.
- As a general rule, online sources publish mainly political news.
- Before 1980, he was involved in publishing political commentaries and news.
- Soon after the tragedy, newspapers published news about the company the driver was working for.
- The paper published general news and articles on topics of local concern.
- The paper continues to publish news and advertising with a combined circulation of 55,000.
- The magazine also publishes some articles and news on its website.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.