"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he offers good news: "Let me assure you there is hope."
- It is, at any rate, the fabrics of fashion that offer the most news.
- Another, called At Work, will offer financial news and investment information.
- They were passed around the whole company, offering precious news from home.
- But public opinion polls offer mixed news for both parties.
- For most riders across the city, the report offered good news.
- They sit in a circle, offering personal news to break the ice.
- The radio station also offers news, public affairs and sports programming.
- Newspapers have lost readers to the Internet, which offers much news for free.
- All of its stations offer local news, weather, sports and community events seven days a week.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.