"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What do the friends and relatives of the crew feel back on earth as they await news?
- He also provided emotional support to his colleagues while awaiting news and developments of the outside.
- More than 110 inmates have died while awaiting news on medical parole.
- Both factions awaited news of how Buchanan would deal with the question.
- For three days the town of Centennial awaited news from the hospital.
- For others awaiting news, though, loss was branded with anger.
- I told the six awaiting news in my office, "The early reports are encouraging."
- The Justiciar told them that he was awaiting news of what forces the city could produce.
- Currently awaiting news on if it will return for the Summer of 2013.
- Ponomarev was at home and awaited news all night long.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.