"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The station featured country music, talk, local news and high school sports.
- The radio stations feature popular music, sports, talk shows and news.
- It features business, construction, real estate, legal news and public notices.
- It features international music, news and few of reality programs.
- It is a weekly newspaper featuring local news and events.
- This features local news, weather, and sports that would lead to its website.
- It also features news about Africa and many defining events around the world.
- The magazine also features news and reviews for games on all platforms.
- In 1994 he founded one of the first mp3 websites featuring free music and news, drophit.com.
- It featured local news, business reports and other information on Belize.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.