"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Within days, patients received a letter bearing news of a second calamity.
- "They know we bear urgent news, and so the word has been passed to give us open water."
- She had struggled to come here, to bear news they didn't need.
- But in the split second of a phone call bearing tragic news, a player's life and a coach's world were turned inside out.
- Then there's the taxes, and once again, I hate to bear bad news but it is clear he didn't pay them.
- She seemed capable of bearing bad news if it had come.
- Seeing the man's expression, though, they knew their leader did not bear welcome news.
- I fear we come bearing bad news,' she said.
- It turned out he really wasn't up for bearing bad news.
- She also bears news that the Queen has finally conceived.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.