"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Young people aren't following the news in the way their parents are.
- No one who has followed the news needs to be told why it is necessary.
- As the years wore on he followed the news, trying to figure out how things might be different, back home.
- I followed the news for a while myself this afternoon.
- In case you haven't been following the news, the corporations are running things now.
- All I'm doing is following news and trying to get a grasp on things.
- One friend of the family says that he hopes the senator is not following the news about her.
- Over the past few days he had been too busy to follow the news.
- If you had followed the news, you'd know the enemies of Peace are on the move again.
- We've already discovered that it is hard to follow the news on the road.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.