"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My wife, who is very new to the Internet, never did get the hang of finding local news.
- On this site you will find news and information about my work in Washington on these issues.
- Here's where you'll also find news about us and our work.
- I intended to do so in any case, but had not excepted to find bad news waiting for me.
- If you seek your brother to the south and west, there shall I also find news of my banner.
- In the mean time, you can find more news and analysis on our financial crisis page.
- You can find news about , financial data, information on programs and a list of who works in your government.
- Here you'll find all the latest music news, gossip and scandal.
- This will allow you to quickly find news and conversation about your school(s) of interest.
- One can also find news of international interest such as education, culture, charity, technology, health and science.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.