"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At least some, what do you call it, lively news.
- Three or four times in every century, starships would call and bring news of the galaxy.
- I wonder if the women whose men have been killed for it will call it good news.
- "There's but one thing you would dare to call good news to me," she cried.
- He didn't do what the others would call news at all.
- She was what the Americans so appropriately called bad news, and he had no intention of becoming involved further with her.
- One forgets so quickly one's own youth: once I was interested myself in what for want of a better term they call news.
- We were calling news back and forth to one another.
- Denzel Washington met her at the door with what he called good news and bad news.
- He called the proposal "excellent news" for stockholders and employees.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.