"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She called a friend to ask if they had seen the same news.
- Some see bad news and said the pressure was on to create jobs.
- Then she saw the news of the crash on television.
- When was the last time you seen the five forty news?
- I think you'll guess why, once you've seen the news.
- She didn't want to go home and see the news, in case the List was featured again.
- I was taking the phone away from my ear when he said, "Did you happen to see the news this morning?"
- I honestly did not see that coming - great news.
- And this past week has seen bad news on two different fronts.
- Those who saw the news could not imagine standing against such an overwhelming force.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.