"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How it's all in the way you present the news.
- But that was never intended to be our sole type of presenting news.
- The programme presents national and international news of the weekend.
- He presents the bad news, but is short on the good news.
- Paul Lewis presents the latest news from the world of personal finance.
- We were criticized for using "real" people instead of professional broadcasters to present the news.
- In 1958, she moved to television shows and became the first female in Sweden to present the news.
- It is presented by two hosts who present the news alternately every half an hour.
- Today we do not think twice about a woman broadcaster on radio or television presenting the news.
- Headliner - presents the latest news from the music industry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.