"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So we'll going to a more neutral place, to allow these characters to change and grow.
- "But remember that we'll going to have to get past an entire Yankee squadron before we can count the money."
- I don't think so no he'll probably going tomorrow.
- I'll going to wait for the inevitable 400 pt sale on this one.
- "If you break away from the draft, they'll just going to run you down," Schrader said.
- But will going outside with wet hair make you sick in the first place?
- You'll going to have to choose sides, and choose soon.
- Her worry is that Russia will again going to try to blot out its past, as it did in 1917.
- What's more, we will also going to place some real responsibility on the unemployed to ensure they try to get a job.
- They may be going to perform in a bigger arena, but they'll still going to sweat the same.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.