"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The people here have traditions of service that go back centuries!
- The form and production of this document has a tradition going back centuries.
- The tradition goes back centuries, but the style as we know it today, originated in the 19th century.
- The history of yaodongs goes back centuries, and they continue to be used.
- We are an inheritance of the best, going back centuries.
- The economics of war is a subject that goes back centuries.
- All pieces here are made by hand using techniques that go back centuries.
- Our rituals go back centuries and have never been violated.
- Some were run by legitimate families, whose ownership went back centuries.
- The family had a strong military tradition going back several centuries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.