"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is no need to go down the main road into the town.
- He turned and went down a corridor into the kitchen.
- They let each of us go down into the spider hole.
- He found one in moments, and silently went down into the hold.
- The two men were just going down the steps into the basement when the house was hit.
- They crossed the ridge and went down into forest again.
- It was like going down out of the dawn back into the night, so to speak.
- You cannot let them go down into the boats - not in this weather, sir.
- After a moment or two I felt better and went down into the hollow once more.
- We went down the steps again and out into the street.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.