"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Laurie went over to the boy, who was trying to stand the pieces one atop the other, and gently took them away.
- Skif didn't know what went on in the building atop those pillars, but it was probably some sort of commerce.
- The rock went atop the branch and rolled over, dropping straight at Ivan's head.
- Of itself, his thumb went to the firing button atop the stick.
- "Now do be careful," she warned, "especially going atop the moving train."
- Ramsey went to the tray atop the television set and poured himself a straight scotch.
- He crashed through several bodies, the last being Pikel's, and went down atop his brother.
- Colored lights went into a mad dance atop the machine, and a war drum began to beat.
- The half helmet that the security shield was built into went atop his head.
- Hastily Mat clipped him over the ear; not hard, but the fellow went down atop the other man.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.