"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I'd prefer not to go through the whole process of taking the issue to court, but if necessary, I will."
- I always prefer to go right to the original source.
- "I preferred to go outside and work in the open," he said.
- "I would prefer to go down and get involved before it's all over."
- We're looking for other space, but we'd prefer to go right back in there.
- But some people may still prefer to go that route.
- The rest of you may prefer to go home now.
- For higher education students prefer to go to the cities.
- Both would prefer to go to the same place rather than different ones.
- He always preferred to go and see what was happening for himself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.