"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Moments later, the screen went black except for one word: "Exit."
- All the hands went up, except for a couple of lawyers'.
- The meal went on in near silence after that, except for the songs drifting across the room.
- Things went back to normal with my friends, except for the fact that I wasn't being set up with a different guy every weekend.
- All the young women are going to college, except for one who is joining the Air Force.
- Then they must go down into the hold directly, except for the wounded.
- All buses go to at least one metro, except for lines 66, 402 & 404.
- At 2130, the lights went out, except for a small lamp over the bed.
- Life goes on - except for the players who graduate, that is - and there's always next season.
- The same goes with the Mandaic ones, except for three of the 22 letters, which have only one form.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.