"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I asked my waitress if she wanted to go out that night.
- Go out that flap, it's the third entrance on the left.
- Why did he let him go out that night?
- Marx was supposed to go out that night with a Jewish friend of his.
- After the first tour in the spring, the band went out on the road again later that summer.
- If only they had not let her go out that night.
- She asked how he was getting on and suggested they should go out that evening.
- I was about to until Jack invited me to go out that night.
- Then they went out that summer and did something about it.
- What made me go out that night when, normally, I would have stayed in and watched television?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.