"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When that world gets to its July, it will know where to go next, unlike us.
- Performance between the three boxes is going to be fairly close, unlike the drastic differences of a few years ago.
- This afternoon, they go to another extreme, a regular-season spectacle unlike any other in recent club history.
- Their groups, like all girl groups, will rarely go above four, unlike boys, who prefer bigger numbers.
- At least he was going someplace, unlike those guys.
- She went to school in Manchester, unlike most girls of the time who were educated at home.
- I went through phases not unlike the stages of grieving.
- But he is going quietly, unlike Gooden, who wants to pitch.
- We'll still go through, unlike our neighbours who seem to think they'll win everything.
- I often went to Pearl's, a Chinese restaurant unlike any other.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.