"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They decided to break the seal and go back in.
- After failing their mission, the five men decided to give up and go home.
- At the end, he decides to walk off of the set and go home to see his family.
- There was a moment when she almost decided to turn back and go round by another way.
- They then decide to wait until morning and go to sleep.
- He was disappointed when they decided to give up and go back.
- The man decided to run further across the road rather than go back.
- The chief decided to just give in and go first.
- He decided to forget the whole thing and go to sleep.
- In the end, he decided to keep clear and go his own way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.