"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A moment later the Russian went back into the room and closed the door.
- I told her I'd call tomorrow and went back into the rain again.
- He opened the door and went back into the building on his way to class.
- One afternoon I was going back into my hotel when a fat man came and stood in front of me.
- She heard the phone ring, and went back into the kitchen to answer it.
- He went back into his dressing room and sat down.
- Then I made myself smile, and went back into the bedroom again.
- He walked me to the door and then went back into his office.
- We'll be going back into the studio soon to record them.
- She turned and went back into the bathroom to dry her hair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.